Copper 3D MDFlex is an innovative Nanocomposite 3D printer filament developed with a high-quality TPU 98A compound and a patented, scientifically validated and highly effective Nano-Copper additive. This unique combination of technologies brings the following characteristics to MDFlex.
- FDA registered filament
- Compliant to European Union norms: No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms
- Scientifically proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19 with a high antiviral efficacy from 30 seconds and a viral burden reduction higher than 99% in one hour
- Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees with excellent results
- Ideal for the manufacture of other medical applications where it’s dangerous to have bacterial contamination, such as postoperative prostheses, wound dressing and surgical equipment and orthopedic insoles
- ISO 10993 certified for skin contact
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and USA
- Manufactured in the Netherlands according to ISO 9001/2015 certified manufacturing standards
- The Nano-Additive maintains all the mechanical properties of the TPU material like strong & flexibility, high heat resistance
(138°C), 450% elongation at break and easy to print at vel. >75mm/s.
- Compatible with AquaSolve for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Medical applications
- Food contact and processing applications
- Surgical guides and equipment
- Water-filtering applications
- Postoperative prostheses
General printing guidelines *
Nozzle size: ≥ 0.25mm
Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
Experience level: Intermediate
Print temp: ± 220 - 250° C
Fan speed: 50-100%
Heat bed: ± 0 - 60° C
Enclosure needed: No
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There is a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends, and printer offset that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
ρ: 1.16 g/cc
50 gr coil
0.5 Kg spool
Product export information
HS Code: 39169090
Country of origin: the Netherlands
This filament is compliant with the below-listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above-described products.
Under Normal Conditions, Delivery Will Take Between
- VIC 3 - 5 working days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 working days
- QLD, NT, WA, TAS 7 - 10 working days
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. please use tracking number to track the delivery status of your order.PO Box’s not accepted.
Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any Cosmetics products, Nails items, Books, Kids Learning Fun books & Skillmatics Educational Games, Botanical Keepsake or Liquid Items.
Damage on Arrival (DOA)
This warranty only applies to items that are broken when arrived or appear to be not functioning on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
You must check their item(s) and report the damages or faults(pictures or videos) to us by email after receiving the item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this time frame or additional charges (postage and handling) may apply.
Please do not return the faulty item to us without our approval.
For More Info Please look at the Refund and Return policy Page.
What happens if my item is faulty?
Kartcamel offers a 12 month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty.
You are required to notify Kartcamel within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty.
If you would like to process a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com including your order number and as many detailed notes about the fault(s) and also attach some pictures, or possibly a short video clip, of what has happened.
Our warranties team will then assess your claim and be in contact about the next steps. Please do not attempt to return your item without approval.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
What if part of my item is broken or missing?
Kartcamel can often provide replacement parts for your order if something happens to be broken or missing.
Please circle the part(s) which need replacing on the assembly instructions and send us a photo with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the correct parts are sent.
In the event that we cannot source the individual parts for your order we will offer you a full replacement or suitable compensation.
What if it is only minor defect?
If there is a minor defect that you are not happy with please email us at email@example.com including some pictures and our warranty team may be able to process a partial refund to compensate you.
What if I change my mind and don't want the product I ordered?
Note that we cannot accept returns for change of mind reason type. Please choose carefully.
Who should pay return shipping?
If the item is returned because it's faulty, not as described, or damaged in the post, the seller has to pay return postage costs. However, if the buyers want to return the item for any other reason, they have to pay to send it back.
Do you have another question that’s not answered here?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a customer service representative.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.