Simplecom CM412 HDMI 2.0 1x2 Splitter 1 IN 2 Out 4K@60Hz HDR10 2 Port HDMI Duplicator
CM412 is a 2 Port HDMI 1x2 splitter, allows to duplicate one HDMI signal source device to two displays. CM412 supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz, as well as HDR10 and HDCP2.2 compliant.
Widely compatible HDMI devices with HDMI 2.0 support, ideal for latest online streaming box and game console with 4K HDMI output. With downscaling feature, you can use different resolution monitors*, it allows you to play game in 4K from HDMI output 1 and capture in 1080p from HDMI output 2 under Mixed mode.
- Simultaneously transmit video and audio from one HDMI source to two HDMI displays
- Auto detects and configures video resolution according to the capabilities of each connected display*
- Downscaling feature, output 4K and 1080p simultaneously
- Support HDMI 2.0b, backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 1.3
- Support HDCP 2.2, also compatible with HDCP 1.4
- Support resolution up to 4K@60Hz (3840X2160)
- Support 3D, HDR10 (High Dynamic Range)
- LED indication for power and signal
- Plug and play, no software required
- HDMI Version: HDMI 2.0b
- HDMI Resolution: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/2160p@ 60Hz
- Input Ports: 1 x HDMI (Female type)
- Output Ports: 2 x HDMI (Female type)
- Video Support: up to 4K@60hz YUV 4:4:4, 4K@60hz with HDR YUV 4:2:0
- Audio Format Support: DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, LPCM 7.1
- HDR Format Support: HDR10
- HDCP Version Support: HDCP 2.2
- Max Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Max Input cable distance: 1080p<10m, 4K<5m (28AWG HDMI 19+1 cable)
- Max Output cable distance: 1080p<10m, 4K<5m (28AWG HDMI 19+1 cable)
- Max Power Consumption: 5W
- Power requirement: USB DC 5V1A
- Operating Temperature: (-15 to +55°C)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 58x48x12mm
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 1x2 4K Splitter
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x USB Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Down-scaling to 1080p only, 720p and 480p is not supported
- YUV 4:2:2 down-scaling is not supported
- Refresh frame rate conversion (e.g., 60Hz to 24Hz) is not supported
- 4K@30Hz monitors will display in 1080p@60Hz when the source content is 4K@60Hz
- The Splitter can bypass 4K HDR data content but cannot process it to make 4K HDR content fit 1080p proportionally
Under Normal Conditions, Delivery Will Take Between
- VIC 3 - 5 working days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 working days
- QLD, NT, WA, TAS 7 - 10 working days
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. please use tracking number to track the delivery status of your order.PO Box’s not accepted.
Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any Cosmetics products, Nails items, Books, Kids Learning Fun books & Skillmatics Educational Games, Botanical Keepsake or Liquid Items.
Damage on Arrival (DOA)
This warranty only applies to items that are broken when arrived or appear to be not functioning on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
You must check their item(s) and report the damages or faults(pictures or videos) to us by email after receiving the item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this time frame or additional charges (postage and handling) may apply.
Please do not return the faulty item to us without our approval.
For More Info Please look at the Refund and Return policy Page.
What happens if my item is faulty?
Kartcamel offers a 12 month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty.
You are required to notify Kartcamel within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty.
If you would like to process a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com including your order number and as many detailed notes about the fault(s) and also attach some pictures, or possibly a short video clip, of what has happened.
Our warranties team will then assess your claim and be in contact about the next steps. Please do not attempt to return your item without approval.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
What if part of my item is broken or missing?
Kartcamel can often provide replacement parts for your order if something happens to be broken or missing.
Please circle the part(s) which need replacing on the assembly instructions and send us a photo with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the correct parts are sent.
In the event that we cannot source the individual parts for your order we will offer you a full replacement or suitable compensation.
What if it is only minor defect?
If there is a minor defect that you are not happy with please email us at email@example.com including some pictures and our warranty team may be able to process a partial refund to compensate you.
What if I change my mind and don't want the product I ordered?
Note that we cannot accept returns for change of mind reason type. Please choose carefully.
Who should pay return shipping?
If the item is returned because it's faulty, not as described, or damaged in the post, the seller has to pay return postage costs. However, if the buyers want to return the item for any other reason, they have to pay to send it back.
Do you have another question that’s not answered here?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a customer service representative.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.