CHN420 is an essential companion for PC or laptop with not enough USB ports or lack of RJ45 Ethernet port, it turn a single SuperSpeed USB port into three USB port and one Gigabit Ethernet port. Simply connect the hub to the USB port on a laptop or PC, then benefit from more USB ports and one Gigabit Ethernet port, which makes it possible for computers without an Ethernet port to connect cable network.
Access and transfer data more efficiently. Three SuperSpeed USB ports support data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, and RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps transfer speed.
CHN420 is sturdy and durable with premium aluminium body. Simple and easy to use with 3 USB ports on the top and an innovative built-in RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet adapter on the end, accommodate your collection of USB device without cluttering your desk space.
- 3 Port SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen1 (USB 3.0) Hub with Gigabit Ethernet adapter
- Aluminium unibody, durable and premium quality
- 3 SuperSpeed USB ports support speeds of up to 5Gbps
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet supports up to 1000Mbps transfer speed
- LED indicator for power and network connection status
- USB powered, no external power required
- Easy to Install, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Ideal for Chromebooks, Ultrabooks without Ethernet port
- Support Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above
- USB Specification: USB 3.2 Gen1 (formerly known as USB 3.0)
- Interface: SuperSpeed USB-A Male
- Power: USB bus-powered / self-powered
- Working current: <300 mA +/- 10 mA
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
- Network protocols: IPv4 and IPv6
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 Celsius
- Operating humidity: 10 - 85% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 87 x 24 x 17mm
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above, Chrome OS
- 1x 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed maximum current of USB port on your computer, most USB port on PC can supply 0.5A-0.9A power. Do not connect it to more than one high power-consuming device, such as USB HDDs, USB Fan, etc.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
Under Normal Conditions, Delivery Will Take Between
- VIC 3 - 5 working days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 working days
- QLD, NT, WA, TAS 7 - 10 working days
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. please use tracking number to track the delivery status of your order.PO Box’s not accepted.
Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any Cosmetics products, Nails items, Books, Kids Learning Fun books & Skillmatics Educational Games, Botanical Keepsake or Liquid Items.
Damage on Arrival (DOA)
This warranty only applies to items that are broken when arrived or appear to be not functioning on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
You must check their item(s) and report the damages or faults(pictures or videos) to us by email after receiving the item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this time frame or additional charges (postage and handling) may apply.
Please do not return the faulty item to us without our approval.
For More Info Please look at the Refund and Return policy Page.
What happens if my item is faulty?
Kartcamel offers a 12 month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty.
You are required to notify Kartcamel within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty.
If you would like to process a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number and as many detailed notes about the fault(s) and also attach some pictures, or possibly a short video clip, of what has happened.
Our warranties team will then assess your claim and be in contact about the next steps. Please do not attempt to return your item without approval.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
What if part of my item is broken or missing?
Kartcamel can often provide replacement parts for your order if something happens to be broken or missing.
Please circle the part(s) which need replacing on the assembly instructions and send us a photo with your order number to email@example.com to ensure the correct parts are sent.
In the event that we cannot source the individual parts for your order we will offer you a full replacement or suitable compensation.
What if it is only minor defect?
If there is a minor defect that you are not happy with please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including some pictures and our warranty team may be able to process a partial refund to compensate you.
What if I change my mind and don't want the product I ordered?
Note that we cannot accept returns for change of mind reason type. Please choose carefully.
Who should pay return shipping?
If the item is returned because it's faulty, not as described, or damaged in the post, the seller has to pay return postage costs. However, if the buyers want to return the item for any other reason, they have to pay to send it back.
Do you have another question that’s not answered here?
Email us at email@example.com to speak to a customer service representative.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.