Looking for storage that works across your USB Type-C and Type-A devices? Whether you’re taking amazing photos of your latest adventure or creating content in the office, the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go is the 2-in-1 flash drive that lets you easily move files between USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.(2) Just plug in the drive to easily free up space on your smartphone or to automatically back up your photos, videos, music, documents and contacts.(3) Plus, the dual-purpose swivel design protects connectors and features a keyring hole to take your drive on the go. | (2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See official SanDisk website for list of compatible devices. (3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required.
- The 2-in-1 flash drive with a reversible USB Type-C and a traditional Type-A connector.
- Seamlessly move content between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers(2) | (2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See the official SanDisk website for a list of compatible devices.
- Free up space on your USB Type-C smartphone(2)
- Automatically back up photos with SanDisk Memory Zone app(3) | (3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required.
- High-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive with 150MB/s read speeds(1) | (1) Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and vary by capacity. USB Type-C port with USB 3.1 Gen 1/ USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
- Capacity: 128 GB
- Read Speed: up to 150 MB/s*
- Form Factor: USB 3.1 GNN 1 and USB Type-C
- 1 x SanDisk 128GB Ultra Dual Go USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive -SDDDC3-128G
- VIC 3 - 5 working days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 working days
- QLD, NT, WA, TAS 7 - 10 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.