Powerful, fast and effective suction machine which is ideal for use in high vacuum, high flow applications
INSPITAL Suction Unit (ISU) is used for respiratory therapy and wound management, offering powerful, hygienic suction on demand.
- 30L/min suction rate
- AC Mains Power
The INSPITAL Suction Unit (ISU) is a portable, powerful and highly reliable suction unit designed for optimal use in demanding clinic, day surgery and facility use.
The INSPITAL is a mobile, electrically powered, medical suction equipment intended for professional and home use. It is intended for intermittent operation to remove secretions, blood or vomit from a patient´s airway to allow ventilation.
Higher vacuum levels are generally selected for oropharyngeal suctioning, and lower vacuum levels are usually selected for tracheal suctioning and the suctioning of children and infants.
Example areas of application
- Suction drainage of secretion from blocked air passages
- Suction removal of food particles
- Suction drainage of secretion following laryngectomy, tracheotomy, in case of illnesses involving increased saliva production, bronchial damage following tumour irradiation, difficulties in swallowing following a stroke, coma patients, cystic fibrosis
- Geriatric oral hygiene
|Max. air flow rate||30L/min|
|Max. vacuum||-83 kPa|
|Air regulation||Mechanical regulating valve|
|Weight||3.3 kg (Without stand)|
- VIC 3 - 5 working days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 working days
- QLD, NT, WA, TAS 7 - 10 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.