Designed for those transitioning from a walker to a single point cane, the Rebotec Quadro Forearm Crutch offers outstanding stability and comfort.
The arm crutch includes a wide footprint with four interdependent rubber feet and a durable open forearm cuff with a cushiony rubber handle.
The four point crutch features a flexible design with ten adjustment settings, making it suitable for use with multiple patients and can be adjusted to each person’s height.
Stable quad forearm crutch with open cuff
- Compression fitting for strong and confident stride without week weld points
- Wide and stable footprint with 4 interdependent rubber ferrules
- Flexible height with 10 adjustment settings
|Height from handle to cuff||24 – 27 cm (adjustable)|
|Height of handle||67 – 89 cm (adjustable)|
|Diameter Ø in mm:||19|
|Country of origin||Germany (Design & Manufactured)|
- VIC 3 - 5 working days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 working days
- QLD, NT, WA, TAS 7 - 10 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.