If you looking for ways to power up your AC devices from a 12V source, you only need to hook up to the Giantz Portable Power Inverter.
The Portable Power Inverter produces a clean current without any signal interference. And that makes it perfect for running non-inductive equipment like computers and TVs. Simply hook it up to your car, 4WD, caravan or boat battery and you can tap on the power to run your 240V appliances just like at home. Better still, the Inverter can also power up running lights when there is a power outage at home.
Compatible with any 12V battery, the Inverter uses reliable Japanese engineering capacitance and incorporates the latest IGBT inverter technology for a remarkable 80% high efficiency rate. It has a continuous output of 2000W and peaking at 4000W. It also has a convenient USB output and dual 240V sockets. Not least, the Inverter meets Australian specifications, has exclusive manual and wireless remote control modes and features overloading, over-voltage and overheating protection.
With so much going for the Giantz Portable Power Inverter, you can be assured of constant clean power within easy reach anywhere, anytime. Get yours today.
The power inverter is not compatible for use with inductive products that contain motors or transformers (such as air conditioners, power transformers and compressors). If power is supplied by the power inverter, it will cause damage to the motor and electronic board.
Equipment: Computer, Printer, Monitors, Fax Devices, Scanner
Entertainment Electronics: TV, DVD-Player, Play Consoles, Hi-Fi Systems, Music
Instruments, Satellite Decoder
Household Appliances: Vacuum Cleaner, Fans, Electric Shaver, etc.
Kitchen Devices: Mixer, Ice Machines, kettle, Toaster etc.
- Exclusive manual and wireless remote control modes
- Clear LED display
- Reinforced thermal dissipating construction
- Reliable Japanese engineering capacitance
- Copper magnetic core
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- Convenient USB output
- Dual 240V outputs
- Soft start and low interference technologies
- 80% remarkable high efficiency
- Powers 220/240V devices from 12V sources
- Continuous output of 2000W
- Peak output of 4000W
- Australian-standard power point
- Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload, over-voltage, overheat protection
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Continuous power: 2000W
- Peak power: 4000W
- Thd: 〈3%
- Output voltage and frequency: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Output wave: Modified
- Socket type: Australian standard
- Input voltage: 12V (DC 10V-15V)
- Static current: 0.5-1A
- USB current: 5V, 2.1A
- Battery low alarm protection: 10VDC ±0.5V
- Battery low shutdown protection: 9.5VDC ±0.5V
- Overload protection: Shuts down output, re-power to reset
- Output short protection: Auto shut-off
- Over voltage protection: 15V ±1V
- Over temperature protection: >65°C±1°C
- Maximum efficiency approx.: 80%
- 240V output socket: X2
- USB socket: X1
- Power inverter x 1
- Power cable x 2
- Wireless remote x 1
- VIC 3 - 5 working days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 working days
- QLD, NT, WA, TAS 7 - 10 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.