- 22 Speed strength adjustment meets the needs of different groups, Rehabilitation training, Fascia relaxation, Decomposition of lactic acid & Deep massage
- Selected ITO independent LCD touch screen, one-click operation with Power & Gear display
- High-end Portable Storage case for easy travel
- Upgraded motor turning at 3200r/min & amplitude of 12mm
- 2500mAh rechargeable battery, which would last for about 6-7 hours at low speed for one charge.
- Safe operation, noise reduction & long-life working state OverviewSpecifications
- LONGER PLAYING TIME - The massage gun is equipped with rechargeable high performance 2500mA lithium-ion battery for a 3-hour continuous service time, while the concealed cooling system can effectively remove excess heat to make it safe
- 1 x BDI Deep Tissue Massage Gun with Portable Storage case 8 Massage Head and 22 Speeds (LCD Version) 5323-A
Under Normal Conditions, Delivery Will Take Between
- VIC 3 - 5 working days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 working days
- QLD, NT, WA, TAS 7 - 10 working days
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. please use tracking number to track the delivery status of your order.PO Box’s not accepted.
Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any Cosmetics products, Nails items, Books, Kids Learning Fun books & Skillmatics Educational Games, Botanical Keepsake or Liquid Items.
Damage on Arrival (DOA)
This warranty only applies to items that are broken when arrived or appear to be not functioning on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
You must check their item(s) and report the damages or faults(pictures or videos) to us by email after receiving the item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this time frame or additional charges (postage and handling) may apply.
Please do not return the faulty item to us without our approval.
For More Info Please look at the Refund and Return policy Page.
What happens if my item is faulty?
Kartcamel offers a 12 month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty.
You are required to notify Kartcamel within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty.
If you would like to process a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number and as many detailed notes about the fault(s) and also attach some pictures, or possibly a short video clip, of what has happened.
Our warranties team will then assess your claim and be in contact about the next steps. Please do not attempt to return your item without approval.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
What if part of my item is broken or missing?
Kartcamel can often provide replacement parts for your order if something happens to be broken or missing.
Please circle the part(s) which need replacing on the assembly instructions and send us a photo with your order number to email@example.com to ensure the correct parts are sent.
In the event that we cannot source the individual parts for your order we will offer you a full replacement or suitable compensation.
What if it is only minor defect?
If there is a minor defect that you are not happy with please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including some pictures and our warranty team may be able to process a partial refund to compensate you.
What if I change my mind and don't want the product I ordered?
Note that we cannot accept returns for change of mind reason type. Please choose carefully.
Who should pay return shipping?
If the item is returned because it's faulty, not as described, or damaged in the post, the seller has to pay return postage costs. However, if the buyers want to return the item for any other reason, they have to pay to send it back.
Do you have another question that’s not answered here?
Email us at email@example.com to speak to a customer service representative.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.